RedTail has several hundred system defaults that can be set by the user. These are often referred to as global defaults because unlike station defaults, these settings are applicable across the entire RedTail application.
From the RedTail Main menu:
- Click on the System Configuration page tab
- Click the Configure System Defaults button
- Click on the Show Field Description menu item for a detailed explanation on each setting
- Click the Save or Save and Close button to Save your changes
- Note! Some of the system defaults will require logging out of RedTail and back in for changes to take effect.